Tru-Test Load Bars - CattleScales.com
Portable Installations in an alley
Permanent Installations under a Squeeze Chute
- For use with platforms, crates and cages, and in alleyways
- MP600 loadbars: 23" long, 4,400 lb capacity
- MP800 loadbars: 32" long, 6,600 lb capacity
- Heavy Duty and for use with squeeze chutes
- HD850 Load Bars: 34" long, 6,600 lb capacity
- HD1010 Load Bars: 39" long, 6,600 lb capacity
- XHD2 Load Cells: 10,000 lb capacity, ideal when extra capacity and durability are needed such as with hydraulic chutes
Questions whether to go with a portable or permanent weigh scale system?Read the "Choosing Loadbars: Alley vs Squeeze Chute Weighing" guide
Wondering what's involved to install the load bars? Documents are via PDF/email - please contact us!
Equipment is in stock and ships from the warehouse near Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas, in 2 business days. All orders ship via UPS or FedEx Ground except for ones that include an AP800 platform which ships via freight carrier.
All Tru-Test products include a 2-year warranty.