The Tru-Test Heavy Duty HD1010 Load Bars are for permanent installations under squeeze chutes.
- Designed for permanent installations under manual squeeze chutes
- Unique footing absorbs the tremendous side loading forces which can occur
- Hot dip galvanized.
- Other than a few exceptions, HD load bars should always be bolted to concrete and bolted to the squeeze chute thus making this more of a permanent application.
- 3000 kg capacity (6,613 lbs). 39" long.
- Designed for heavy-duty permanent applications. Design allows for severe loadings and high usage rates. Unique foot design absorbs large side loads. Galvanized steel housing ensures corrosion resistance. TPR/PVC load bar cabling for ultimate cable protection.
- Total capacity 2x HD load bars = 3000 kg. Normal length 1010 mm Weight (pair) 34 kg. Bar section width 75 mm. Overall height 100 mm. Base resolution with Tru-Test weigh scales 2 x HD load bars = 0.5 kg. Accuracy ±1% or 2 resolutions, whichever is greater.
Price is for a set of load bars which is 2 bars (as shown in the picture).
NOTE: Some squeeze chutes need a bracket set with the load bars. View a list of load bars and brackets needed with various squeeze chutes. In addition, a scale indicator, sold separately, is needed to display the weight.