The Tru-Test Heavy Duty HD5T Load Bars are for permanent installations under squeeze chutes. These load bars are 39" long.
The simplicity of set up means you can easily install with no assistance needed. Simply bolt it to the squeeze chute and then bolt to the level concrete surface.
- More capacity. The 11,000 lb capacity heavy duty load bar is suitable to mount under the heaviest of cattle squeeze chutes.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside under the chute.
- Corrosion resistant. Galvanized steel construction means the HD5T Load Bars can endure the harshest agricultural environment.
- Robust. Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimize the likelihood of cable damage.
- Heavy duty, galvanized load bars designed for high volume use under permanent, manual or hydraulic chutes
- 11,000 lbs. weighing capacity
- IP67 rating – sealed against dirt and moisture
- Compatible with all current Tru-Test indicators; indicator may require a software update which can be downloaded for free