The Tru-Test MP800 load bars are used in wider than average portable/alleyway setup.
- Designed for portable applications such as platforms, alleyways, crates, cages, and temporary installations. *Not designed for headgate or squeeze chute applications.
- Specifically designed for use with the AP800 platform sold separately. In addition, a scale indicator, also sold separately, is needed to display the weight.
- 32" long, 6600 lb. capacity.
- Can be used with any Tru-Test weigh scales without calibration.
- Minimal set up required - The bars can simply be placed on a firm level surface with a crate or platform mounted.
- Galvanized coating for additional corrosion resistance.
- Rubber feet provide extra grip and shock dispersal
- Fully water resistant
Price is for a set of load bars which is 2 bars (as shown in the picture).
Includes a 2-year warranty.