The Tru-Test MP600 load bars are by far the most common scales used in a portable/alleyway setup.
- Designed for portable applications such as platforms, alleyways, crates, cages, and temporary installations. *Not designed for headgate or squeeze chute applications.
- Specifically designed for use with the AP600 platform sold separately. In addition, a scale indicator, also sold separately, is needed to display the weight.
- 23" long, 4400 lb. capacity.
- Minimal set up required - The bars can simply be placed on a firm level surface with a crate or platform mounted.
- Can be used with any Tru-Test weigh scales without calibration.
- Galvanized coating for additional corrosion resistance.
- Rubber feet provide extra grip and shock dispersal.
- Fully water resistant.
Price is for a set of load bars which is 2 bars (as shown in the picture).
Includes a 2-year warranty.
For portable installations, the S3 indicator is also available as a bundle with the MP600 load bars in the S3 System. You can pair the S3 System with the AP600 platform, WP600 platform, or Small Animal Platform.
- SKU 880 0000-202
- Weight (lbs) 33.0
- Cost $55
- Method FedEx Ground / UPS Ground
Have a question about Tru-Test scales? Not sure which model will work best?
Our weigh scale experts are here to help.
Stay In The Know
Sign Up For Our Newsletter for News, Sales And Deals.
We respect your privacy and will never share your information.