The Tru-Test MP600 load bars are by far the most common scales used in a portable/alleyway setup.
- Designed for portable applications such as platforms, alleyways, crates, cages, and temporary installations. *Not designed for headgate or squeeze chute applications.
- Specifically designed for use with the AP600 platform sold separately. In addition, a scale indicator, also sold separately, is needed to display the weight.
- 23" long, 4400 lb. capacity.
- Minimal set up required - The bars can simply be placed on a firm level surface with a crate or platform mounted.
- Can be used with any Tru-Test weigh scales without calibration.
- Galvanized coating for additional corrosion resistance.
- Rubber feet provide extra grip and shock dispersal.
- Fully water resistant.
Price is for a set of load bars which is 2 bars (as shown in the picture).
Includes a 2-year warranty.
For portable installations, the S3 indicator is also available as a bundle with the MP600 load bars in the S3 System. You can pair the S3 System with the AP600 platform, WP600 platform, or Small Animal Platform.