Tru-Test Production Timeframes
As of February 28, 2023
Tru-Test/Datamars is experiencing supply and transportation challenges. As a distributor, we have no control over timeframes, status updates, access to the warehouse, etc.
While some products are currently out of stock, we will continue to take orders in order for customers to “get in line” for the next available shippable product. If you have a deadline, please contact us so we can help navigate in-stock products.
Next Estimated Shipment Arrival Timeframes affecting all Tru-Test/Datamars distributors
- SRS2i EID Readers - Awaiting current ETA
- XRS2i EID readers - Awaiting current ETA
- XRP2 Panel Reader - Awaiting current ETA
- S3 System - Est ETA April 30, 2023
- HD5T Load Bars - 2+ weeks for manufacturing
- HD5T Standard brackets - Awaiting current ETA
- EID Tags - 8 weeks for Production
If the item you are purchasing is not listed, and are on a deadline, please contact us. Inventory changes rapidly.
Note: These are estimated arrival dates for the next shipment to the warehouse in Mineral Wells, Texas. In most cases, all of the received shipment goes to fulfill next-in-line orders with no items left for new orders. These timeframes are the most current we have received and will be updated as we receive updated ETAs.
- As a Datamars distributor, we have no control over timeframes, status updates, access to the warehouse, etc.
- Be assured that we are working hard to provide you with current information which continues to be extremely limited at this time.
- We only receive confirmation that orders have been received and the tracking number when an order ships.
- There are shortages with RFID Readers and some chip parts for indicators.
With further delayed production timeframes, we realize that some may need to cancel their order. ALL Tru-Test Datamars products are produced and shipped from the same facility. By canceling your order and then reordering with another distributor, you are stepping out of your current place in the queue and starting over.
It's important to us that we be open and straightforward with customers. We are sending emails when we have updated information as well as updating the Production Timeframes page.
As a rancher-customer service team, we understand the importance for you to receive your order in a timely manner. These delays and shortages impact every operation, large and small. If you need to contact us regarding your order, please do so remembering that we are limited to the information you see on this page and are working hard to keep up with a situation that is beyond our control.