Tru-Test Promotions and Specials - CattleScales.com
- Purchase an XR5000 scale indicator and an EID stick reader at the same time (through Oct 15): Get a $500 gift card. Redeem here
- Purchase an ID5000 scale indicator and an EID stick reader at the same time (through Oct 15): Get a $500 gift card. Redeem here
- Purchase an XR5000 scale indicator (through Oct 15): Get a $300 gift card. Redeem here
- Purchase an EziWeigh7i scale indicator (through Oct 15): Get a $100 gift card. Redeem here
- Tru-Test Alleyway Platform AP600 discounted to $425, normally $629...a savings of $204.
- Tru-Test Alleyway Platform AP800 discounted to $625, normally $899...a savings of $274.
(Discounted price is only available when the platform is purchased with an indicator and MP800 load bars at the same time through Sept 30.)
- CattleMax credit: $100 credit towards the CattleMax cattle software with the purchase of scales from CattleScales.com. Just mention if you order by phone, or reply to the email that has your purchase receipt.
Portable Scale System PromotionsUsing an aluminum platform in an alley or with a headgate
Permanent Scale System PromotionsInstalled under a squeeze chute with bolts in concrete
Interested in a portable/alleyway setup? The most basic (and most popular) complete portable system is the S3 system, which is the S3 indicator and MP600 load bars, and an AP600 platform for $2,224 total (through Sept 30).
For 24" wide alleys (most popular)
For 34" wide alleys
Platforms are used in alleyways and can simply be placed on level ground (concrete is not required). This portable setup is easy to move, and setup takes just a few minutes - simply attach the bolts of the load bars to the pre-drilled holes in the platform. A rubber mat is already included which helps improve animal traction and minimize noise.
Looking for scales to have under a squeeze chute? Check out more details, including a chart that shows which load bars are needed for common squeeze chute models.
Prices range $1,869 to $1,899 (plus $90 to $100 for shipping), depending on which load bars are needed.
Brackets are also needed for use with some chutes. Prices range $95 to $379.
The installation for load bars under a squeeze chute is very specific - please contact us for an installation guide for the specifics. Though a concrete pad under the chute is not required, the bolts of the load bars must be mounted in concrete to ensure safety for you and the animals. Once installed, permanent load bars are not made to be moved around to other locations.
You'll also need an indicator that displays the weight. The models range from one that just shows the weight, to ones that have internal memory, Electronic ID reader compatibility and more. Check out the Tru-Test indicator options, including more details and a comparison chart of the models.
CattleMax cattle software
As the makers of the CattleMax software, we are happy to offer an exclusive $100 credit towards the CattleMax software with your scales purchase from The Cattle Scales Store.
Wondering what equipment you need for your weighing solution?
See the Guide to Buying Livestock Scales