Limited availability - Click here for the Next Estimated Shipment Arrival Timeframe
The Tru-Test Heavy Duty HD5T Load Bars are for permanent installations under squeeze chutes. These load bars are 39" long.
The simplicity of set up means you can easily install with no assistance needed. Simply bolt it to the squeeze chute and then bolt to the level concrete surface.
- More capacity. The 11,000 lb capacity heavy duty load bar is suitable to mount under the heaviest of cattle squeeze chutes.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside under the chute.
- Corrosion-resistant. Galvanized steel construction means the HD5T Load Bars can endure the harshest agricultural environment.
- Robust. Heavy-duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimizes the likelihood of cable damage.
- Heavy-duty, galvanized load bars designed for high volume use under permanent, manual or hydraulic chutes
- 11,000 lbs. weighing capacity
- IP67 rating – sealed against dirt and moisture
- These load bars are a new model and replace the Tru-Test HD800 load bars, Tru-Test HD850 load bars, and Tru-Test HD1010 load bars.
- Includes a 2-year warranty.
- SKU 880 0003-773
- Weight (lbs) 84.0
- Cost $125
- Method FedEx Ground / UPS Ground
Have a question about Tru-Test scales? Not sure which model will work best?
Our weigh scale experts are here to help.
Stay In The Know
Sign Up For Our Newsletter for News, Sales And Deals.
We respect your privacy and will never share your information.